Dang-it Bishop

I sail this ship, yo!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

18 different directions, yeah,...18!

Lately I've been limping through life without a whole lot of cares, plenty of resposibility, but really not a care in the world. It's dangerous here! Have you been here before? Have you just looked at a day as an endless opportunity to fuck around? I'm not like that though. I can work, I can do things, and I do...I do alot. Maybe that's why every new direction I get pulled in takes that much more energy, that much more time and that much more outta me. I need progress, emotion, structure and sanity...3 out of 4 ain't too shabby.

Put it in perspective for a moment. I'm healthy, happy (I think, no, I'm sure), lucky, safe, sound and ready to tear the world apart with positive things! Why do I feel like nothing is ever getting accomplished. Why can't I take it to the finish, what am I scared of?

I need counsel, maybe, to get me over life's humps, the day to day stuff I can do...it's the things that throw everything else off course that I suck at. how to focus, to breathe through the situations, to make sure the days don't just turn into weeks, then months then a year.

Where does the time go?

Go make something of yourself, prove to you that you matter.

No comments: